Thursday 27 March 2014

I knitted it! Essential Halter Top

Earlier this week I had the pleasure to ship off something pretty to a very excited lady. She had asked me to make her something similar to the stunning crocheted "Essential Halter Bikini Top" (see small picture further below) from the Australian online swimwear store SheMadeMe 

I decided to attempt a knitted test version in some white cotton yarn I had on stash, making up a pattern as I go... she loved it and ordered one in ivory!! 

Can't wait to see some photos of her wearing it at AfricaBurn in April :)

Sample knitted halter top, looks cute under tops as well!

Final product looks stunning in ivory 4 ply cotton and handmade crafty packaging!
Bottom left is the inspiration - crochet halter top from She Made Me online store.

"Happy girls are the prettiest" says Audrey Hepburn

2 comments:

  1. WOW it's absolutely stunning!!! She is going to love it and ROCK the BURN for sure!!! Love your piccies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is totally gorgeous!!! Where are the days when I actually wore tops like this. I love the creamy colour, your photos are great and the model must be very happy!!

    ReplyDelete